Through a generous donation from Dr. Jesse D. Jones — Marshall County, KY., native and a 1964 graduate of Murray State University — the newest addition to student services on campus is open and ready for business. Visit the ROCC service guide for hours, FAQ, scheduling online, services, staff and other information for both students and faculty. Brochures available at the Waterfield Library Information Desk. Direct links to the ROCC guide from the library’s home page.
ROCC – “dedicated to providing the necessary tools to help speakers excel academically, professionally and ethically in a diverse society.”
- Idea generation and planning
- General assistance with outlining
- Assistance with research
- Development of topic and support
- One-on-one practice regarding your speaking and presentation skills
- Team consultations
- Dry-run practice performance of presentations (30 minute sessions where a presentation is practiced and feedback is given on delivery skills, content, organization and slides)
- Recording of presentation
Come ROCC with us!